PDA

View Full Version : Memphis 10/16-17 Drivers' School/HPCCC/Regional Forms Online

bldn10
09-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Forms, Supps., schedule, etc. have all been posted on the Mid-South Region site at www.midsouthscca.com (http://www.midsouthscca.com). Go to Club Racing page and click on hyperlink, download forms you need, print and fill them out, mail as indicated. NO FORMS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU. Bring a friend and let them do the HPCCC in their street car.

------------------

bldn10
09-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Here is a direct link to the forms page:

http://www.midsouthscca.org/october_events.asp

OTLimit
09-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Bill,
Thanks for the reminder. It (almost) slipped my mind with everything else going on.

------------------
Lesley Albin
Over The Limit Racing
Blazen Golden Retrievers

itaracer
10-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Anyone planning on coming down to Memphis?

OTLimit
10-06-2004, 09:09 AM
Bet I could make a list of contenders that HAVE to be there....

------------------
Lesley Albin
Over The Limit Racing
Blazen Golden Retrievers

itaracer
10-06-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm most concerned about ITA cars. Last year only one showed up and this year there have been several events with no ITA cars.

OTLimit
10-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Considering that the top two contenders (and are eligible for double points) are both from KC region, it is going to depend on how badly the second place person wants the championship. If he goes and wins, he gets a huge bump, and can take the lead.

But you're right; the lack of A cars the last year or so is disconcerting; but look at all the IT-7 cars.

------------------
Lesley Albin
Over The Limit Racing
Blazen Golden Retrievers

mustanghammer
10-08-2004, 02:06 PM
You can blame Spec Miata for this too....

I bet the ITA ranks get healthy again with Neons and some of the other cars that were recently moved down from ITS. So, I think there is hope here.

Despite the numbers that we have now, I am worried about IT7. Everytime I turn around someone else is selling their RX7 (don't go Mike T and Nadeem!). Personnally I would like to do my part to make ITB get bigger. Lets move 12A RX7's to B and eliminate a spec class.

------------------
Scott Peterson
KC Region
IT7 #17

bldn10
10-13-2004, 11:48 AM
WEATHER REPORT
A cool, dry, and beautiful weekend!
Sat. - sunny w/ high of 69
Sun. - partly cloudy w/ high of 74