PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Reasons to come to Blackhawk Farms this weekend

kevinc
10-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Top Ten Reasons to come to the Fall Sprints at Blackhawk Farms this coming weekend (Oct. 9/10):

10. The trees will be colorful.
9. It is the last event in Central Division for 2004.
8. It is a good, old fashioned, 2 day single regional.
7. The event is the double points finale for the 2004 Tro Manufacturing Presents the Area 5 Championship Series Sponsored by Continental Acura/Audi.
6. We should be done with all race groups somewhat early on Sunday
5. The Luau in the Pavilion after the last checkered on Saturday.
4. Each group has two 30-minute qualifying sessions on Saturday.
3. Each group has a national length (24 lap) race.
2. The weather forecast is good (high's 68-71, partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain, per weather.com as of oct 3).
1. All this for the same entry fee as last year.

For more information, and an entry form, please see http://www.scca-chicago.com/roadracing/200...blackhawk_fall/ (http://www.scca-chicago.com/roadracing/2004/blackhawk_fall/).

------------------
Kevin Coulter
[email protected]

1stGenBoy
10-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Kevin,
FYI: I'm bringing my check book and plan to file protests against any miata in the IT group that does not have the correct class designation on it.
As i and many others have said on this site and others we are sick of the miata's running out on track in our group with sometimes up to 3 car classes listed on the car. We do not know if they are running ITA,SM,SMT or whatever. I will not fight with a car that is not in my class but, how do i know if it is or isn't
Since transponders have become the norm this,has been an issue. 3-4 years ago if this had happened T&S would be screaming their heads off about the car having the correct class on it.
I was planning to get together with you fri pm or early sat to discuss this but, since you are on this site here you go.

Bob clark
#76 ITA Cen-Div
SCCA IT Advisory Committee

datadude
10-05-2004, 10:16 AM
It may be the last one in Cendiv but it is not part of the Cendiv Series, is it?

Eagle7
10-05-2004, 06:56 PM
The last CenDiv Champ series race was last Sunday at M-O.

------------------
Marty Doane
ITS RX-7 #13
CenDiv WMR