PDA

View Full Version : MidOhio IT7

RacinRich
07-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Hey Scott Nutter,
What happened? Why didn't you race on Sunday?

Rich Miller

rlekun
07-06-2004, 12:44 PM
What were the results for both days?? I'm going to be doing my racing vicariously through you guys this year!

Scott Nutter
07-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Well towards the end of qualifying, I stomped on the gas going thru thunder valley and the car went brrrrrrrrrrrrr. At my padock it was idling like I had one of those high lobe trick cams in it. I pulled the plugs and the front rotor went Phip,Phip,Phip while the rear when ch,ch,choo so I loaded up and went home. I heard that the track was realativly dry for our race. How did you do? Did you figure out the fuel problem?

RacinRich
07-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Ahh, the dreaded sound of the ex-rotary engine. Let me know if you need a stock 12A.

IT7 Results...
Sat. Qualifying
1) Rich Miller
2) Jim Susko
3) Dave Damouth
4) Scott Nutter
5) Brian Roesser
6) Steve Dominish

Sat. Race
1) Jim Susko
2) Dave Damouth
3) Scott Nutter
4) Brian Roesser
5) Steve Dominish
6) Rich Miller

Sun. Qualifying
1) Susko
2) Nutter
3) Roesser
4) Dominish
5) Miller
DNS Damouth

Sun Race
1) Susko
2) Miller
3) Roesser
4) Dominish
DNS Nutter
DNS Damouth

lateapex911
07-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Who IS that Susko guy?? http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif

------------------
Jake Gulick
CarriageHouse Motorsports
ITA 57 RX-7
New England Region
[email protected]

Scott Nutter
07-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Rich,
What kind of a stock motor do you have? Drop me an email @ [email protected] and/or [email protected] My next race isn't until the end of August @ Nelson but then I'm planning on making the tow to Road Atlanta for Labor Day so it would be nice to have a reliable motor. I do have a smoker that I can put in, always been meaning to rebuild it. Procrastination strikes again http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif

rlekun
07-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Hey guys...just a heads up my #87 IT-7 is probably going to be for sale.

Highlights:
-1985 GSL shell
-1985 engine rebuilt by the Albrights at beginning of last season. Three race weekends on engine. All Mazda comp parts.
-Susko's TriLink rear end with his GT Panhard as well as front turn-in spacers
- Beautiful nearly flawless black paint (completed mid last season)
- All the right stuff: Panasports, Tokico, FuelSafe, UltraShield Seat, Kirby cage with added protection, Hoosiers, etc., etc.

- Personal best was 1:50 at Mid-Ohio and a third place. Probably do much better in the hands of the right driver. Dyno's after rebuild at 120 at the rear axle

- Also have 24' enclosed 1996 Timberwolf trailer

Probably looking at around $9K for all but will separate. may consider trade for a Harley.

Watch classifieds for more info...
Larry