PDA

View Full Version : Alignment shop in Raleigh/Durham Area

Ron Earp
07-25-2005, 08:13 PM
The JH needs a complete front alignment and go-through. I was using Brad at Digital Chassis in Durham, but he is swamped and it is impossible to get him on the phone. Anyone have any good alignment/race shops they could recommend that would also do things like fab e-bushings if needed? I need some camber up front and don't have any way to get it. Thanks much,

Ron

------------------
Ron Earp
NC Region
Ford Lightning
RF GT40 Replica
White Jensen-Healey ITS
Silver "Skull" 260Z ITS
Email: "rlearp at gt40s.com"

racerb
07-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by rlearp:
The JH needs a complete front alignment and go-through. I was using Brad at Digital Chassis in Durham, but he is swamped and it is impossible to get him on the phone. Anyone have any good alignment/race shops they could recommend that would also do things like fab e-bushings if needed? I need some camber up front and don't have any way to get it. Thanks much,

Ron

Ron check with Rex at Happy Japs in Cary, he should be able to point you in the right direction. As for your bushings and/or camber adjusters, get with Sam Neave at L.N.A. Enterprises (336-824-1605), he can make just about anything for a race car.

racerb

slickS14
07-25-2005, 08:52 PM
You live in North Carolina, that sould be good enough with all the NASCAR activity up there, throw a rock! http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/smile.gif... I'll throw Robinson Racing in Atlanta a bone and recommend them if you can't find something local. It's a bit of a tow for you but if your coming to Road Atlanta for a race or AMS for that matter you could drop it off. They do excellent work, ask for Barry Trivett (sp?). The website is robinsonracing<dot>net

Ron Earp
07-25-2005, 09:06 PM
I'll check with Rex but he helped us on our 260z and I remember him saying he didn't do alignments. However, maybe he could do the e-bushings.
R

------------------
Ron Earp
NC Region
Ford Lightning
RF GT40 Replica
White Jensen-Healey ITS
Silver "Skull" 260Z ITS
Email: "rlearp at gt40s.com"