PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Area Racers

Tristan Smith
06-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Looks like our shop space of 5 years is going away. I, along with around eight other guys are now looking for a new shop space. We have found a great warehouse over near the Stone Mountain Highway and Mountain Industrial Drive (aka. Jimmy Carter). The problem is that we would need quite a few other racers to make it affordable.
So if anyone is looking for shop space to store or work on your racecar, collector car, hotrod, ect. Please contact me at the below listed numbers.

We figure that the cost will be around 150.00 to 200.00 for a 10 X 12 space. This price will go down with the more racers we get.

Amenities: Secure work space. Good lighting. Plumbed for air compressor. 110 and 220 electrical. Secured trailer parking. Entrances on both sides of the building.
Most of the guys in the shop have known and been together for many years. We are respectful, easy to get along with, and a pretty social bunch. As time and money permits, we plan on adding fabrication tools and possibly a lift.
So get that car out of your garage, and keep the wife happy!

Contact me at the follwing number if interested: (404) 275-0058
or
[email protected]

------------------
Tristan Smith
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
ITA Nissan 240sx #56

Tristan Smith
06-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Bump. We are still looking for renters.

Fleetcare
06-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Hmm..
I'm just thinking I could rent out space if I bought a body shop as race car work shop..

Thanks for the idea!

~Jonathan http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/smile.gif

penguinking
07-13-2005, 11:40 PM
i'm interested. i have a porsche 996 (track car, not a race car). was told about this from a reccomendation on the rennlist. was wondering if there was room for an outsider? =P i don't race scca, but my track car isn't street driven anymore, and i need a place to store the car and trailer in atlanta. 713-254-5786, very interested in this proposal. thanks
the car is a small 996, and the trailer is an open 8 1/2 x 20 foot.
Robert