PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have pdf of the SIC results?

JeffYoung
10-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Group 2? Had to bug out immediately after the race and didn't get a chance to pick one up. If you happen to have one and a scanner handy, if you could e-mail to [email protected], it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff
ITS TR8 w/brake delete option

Tristan Smith
10-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Jeff, sorry to hear about your brake issues. But as usual, it was good to chat with you.
So was there any drama in the SIC teardown inspections?
Anyone....anyone......Bueller?

------------------
Tristan Smith
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
ITA Nissan 240sx #56

Ron Earp
10-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I'd like to see the results as well and if anyone can send them to me or Jeff I can FTP them up to my server and host them there for this site as an inline image.

R

------------------
Ron
http://www.gt40s.com
Lotus Turbo Esprit
BMW E36 M3
RF GT40 Replica
Jensen-Healey: IT prep progressing!

ITSRX7
10-14-2004, 09:27 PM
I would like to see then too as I am tracking Mike's progress in the ITA Miata. I think we are about ready to flip the switch...

AB

andy(at)flatout-motorsports(dot)com

------------------
Andy Bettencourt
ITS RX-7 & Spec Miata 1.6 (ITA project)
New England Region R188967
www.flatout-motorsports.com (http://www.flatout-motorsports.com)

RacerBowie
10-15-2004, 07:39 AM
"I would like to see then too as I am tracking Mike's progress in the ITA Miata. I think we are about ready to flip the switch...
AB"

Um, Mike is not the first one to make a miata fast in ITA. If you want to talk about setup shoot me an email. I am sure he does some things differently than I do, but both seem to work.

bowieg(at)lifelinkfound(dot)org

Bowie
ITA Miata
2001 & 2002 ITA SARRC Champion

Bob Sieck
10-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Results are now posted on the SEDIV Website.
Congrats to all the competitors!
Bob Sieck

------------------

Andy Bettencourt
10-18-2004, 09:09 PM
I am with you Bowie! We have just done a lot of business with Mike over the past few years and have been racing with Kip in the RX-7's. His site also allows you to see what he is developing for parts.

No disrespect intended!

AB

------------------
Andy Bettencourt
New England Region, R188967
ITS RX-7 and ITA project SM
www.flatout-motorsports.com

JeffYoung
10-19-2004, 12:08 PM
Both Bowie and Mike are fast, although I've only been on track with Mike. On the two handling tracks in the SEDiv, Mike's ITA Miata routinely beats ITS cars. Pretty impressive.