PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Annual Tech Day

Tristan Smith
01-22-2004, 12:32 PM
I am in the planning process of securing our annual Tech Inspection Day at our shop. Right know we are tenatively planning on February 14th (saturday). What could be more romantic than bringing your significant other to a tech day? As things get confirmed I will update this file.
There is space to park your trailered cars, and in case of bad weather there will be a sheltered area to put car during inspections. We are located inside the perimeter on Peachtree Industrial (at Johnson Ferry road). Stay tuned.

------------------
Tristan Smith
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
ITA Nissan 240sx #56

Tristan Smith
01-27-2004, 12:23 PM
New Date: Saturday, February 21st, 2004. Starting at 10am. There should be a notice in the Atlanta Region Website soon, with directions. It's a great opportunity to get the tech out of the way, before you get to the track. Hope to see you all there.

------------------
Tristan Smith
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
ITA Nissan 240sx #56

GJB
02-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Tristan, and any attending...

I'm sure everyone will figure it out once they get there (because there will be no other options really) but the directions on the atl-scca website are mangled a little bit....

"Feb 21 @ 10 am -
In cooperation with Gary D'Abate, we will be hosting a tech day, open to all Atlanta Region members at our racing co-op, "The Starting Line". The date will be Saturday February 21, 2004, starting at 10:00am. There is an area for parking tow vehicles and trailers, and a covered area for inspection, in case of bad weather.

Directions - Take 285 to Peachtree Industrial. Go south (inside the perimeter) on Peachthree Industrial. Turn right onto Johnson Ferry Road. Go just past the last entrance to the Lowe's Home Improvement center, and turn left at 2403. You will see the "StoreHouse Warehouse". Continue past the StoreHouse Building on your left (SHOULD BE RIGHT). Turn left (SHOULD BE RIGHT) into the a large parking area ( you will see a lot of Semi Trailers). The tech inspectors will be at the building that you would run into if you had not turned left (SHOULD BE RIGHT) into the parking lot, but continued straight."

Tristan, I know it's been a long time since I've been at the shop but I DO remember which side Storehouse is on! (even if I don't remember what my car(s) look like).

--Greg Brown