PDA

View Full Version : Shop space in Tampa?

apr67
09-22-2003, 09:32 AM
I'm looking for shop space (or space to share) in the north tampa or pasco county area. I actually live in Port Richey and work near TIA, so anywhere reasonable to that would be good. I just need a palce to keep my tools and work on my Spec Miata (in progress... This is now my major holdup!).

Thanks

10-17-2003, 07:02 AM
Just moved to Tampa myself. If you find acceptable space, I am also in the market for some. I have an ITA 240sx with all the "stuff" that goes with it.

ITA240
10-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Do you have the red coupe that used to be Bob's car? We should probably swap notes sometime

Jim

11-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Sorry I haven't responded earlier. Actually I built my own several years age. First a hatchback (which got destroyed in Savannah) and now a coupe. I've spoken w/ Bob a number of times and have helped him through a few problems. I'll be at Sebring next weekend, so look me up.

ITA240
11-20-2003, 12:43 AM
Ken,
I don't think I'll be making it down to Sebring.

I do want to give you a thank you though. I heard from a very good friend that you stopped by to "speak" with him after Saturday's Race at the ARRC before you came off the track. I wont drudge out the details here because things always seem to turn into finger pointing etc. After all the bitching and whining about the parking, classifications, bad drivers, and the evil 325's from the ARRC, we ALL have to remember that there are few out there who are great representatives of our sport/hobby.

Very classy move.

sorry for the long post and the vagueness of the details. Those who need to know what happened already do.

I'll look you up when i can or i can be reached at [email protected]

Jim

Mazmarc
11-20-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey Ken. You ever been to Sebring? You doing the test day? I may be there for a few hours. I'll look you up if you need some tips.

------------------
Marc Dana
#63 ITS Mazda Rx-7
#77 STS BMW 325I