PDA

View Full Version : I'm retarded!!

Chris Eastwood
08-17-2003, 07:36 PM
Sorry, folks for the dud I put out!!
Mike can you email me at; [email protected].
what does it take to be a pro driver?
I'm asking you, because your the only guy I know out of CFR that has pro experience.
Thank you,
Chris

GaleForce Racing
08-19-2003, 09:11 PM
Chris, Intersting. Pro Racing, Many many avenues brother. Alot of dollars as well. The hard work that you exude may get you to that level. Exposer and backing is really important.

The ability to acheive that goal is on you. Mike will have some good insight as to how hard it is.

Guts,abilities,backing. Go for it bro!

Mike Gales

GaleForce Rancing

GaleForce Racing
08-19-2003, 09:12 PM
GaleForce Racing that is lol. Sorry about that Mike

Mike Cox
08-20-2003, 09:25 AM
I know what I'm getting you for Christmas.

lol

Chris, are you coming to Sebring next weekend?

Will have plenty of time to sit down on Saturday and have some long talks about what it takes.

Only running the regionals.

Mike, is Mike running the enduro in the new car?

Chris Eastwood
08-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Mike,
Score!! I'll bring the beer, if you bring the info. In other words , yes I'll be at sebring. I'm confused, your not driving in the endro.
Chris

Mike Cox
08-20-2003, 08:02 PM
No Chris, I'm not.

I'm crew chief on an Acura that runs ITS and World Challenge this weekend for some friends that help me out a lot here in Lakeland.

Really don't want to overuse the engine and brakes for a race that doesn't provide any points towards the championship and will just wear the car out.

So figured I'll just run the regionals and have some fun.

We can sit and yak about what your plans are and how to achieve those goals. Have a lot of contacts up in North Carolina in the Nascar community that can help you out.

GaleForce Racing
08-21-2003, 06:33 AM
Mike,

It looks like we are going to enter the enduro. Mike needs the seat time to get accustomed to the new car. Its pretty fast, quite different the the7. Will see ya there.

Chris,

Good luck in your quest buddy.

Mike
GaleForce Racing

ITA240
08-21-2003, 07:48 AM
Mike Cox..
Hey buddy, If you need some help in qualifying saturday, just let me know. I don't mind touching up the paint on the front bumper.

See ya saturday a.m.

Jim

Chris Eastwood
08-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Mike Cox,
Will you be in the paddock friday around 7?
If not, I'll stop by sat. after the endro.
Is this race a big one?
thank you sir,
Chris

Mike Cox
08-22-2003, 08:14 AM
Jimbo,

I'll bring my touch up paint too. Let's do it. If we can hook up on the straights we can really see some high speeds drafting with each other.

Setting my car up for high straight line speed and cleaning up the airflow over the car so we should be close in top end.

Chris , come on by. We'll talk.

Mike G., if you need any help during the enduro, let me know.

GaleForce Racing
08-24-2003, 09:30 PM
Chris, The last responce should help. Always remember, there is alot of BSing, What you do in life, racing, whatever. Bull Shizzit will come your way, recognize it!

MC, Thanks for the tip. It should be interesting to see. Help is always needed as you know. We look forward to see you competing. Any help that our team can extend is there as well.

Mike

GaleForce Racing

ITA240
08-24-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike Cox:

...cleaning up the airflow over the car so we should be close in top end.
[/B]

Now Mike, we both know that chopping the roof 4 inches and duct taping all the hood gaps is NOT allowed...

Jim

Mike Cox
08-25-2003, 10:46 AM
Now Jim,

I would never do anything like that. however the new plexiglass rear spoiler is almost done and that should help a lot. Hey it's clear plexiglass, no one can see it.

tell you one thing that needs to be checked a little closer is ride heights on our cars. Saw some cars in June that were way under the 5" rule and our tech people need to start looking for things like that or we'll all be doing it.