PDA

View Full Version : 225/50-14 Hoosiers Tires for Sale

Greg Amy
07-31-2005, 10:53 PM
My racing season has turned to total caca this year, and the news today from my crew chief is that the latest done-blowed-up engine is unrepairable and major parts are unusable from either engine (when I do it, I do it gooood). Therefore, I've decided to regroup and start thinking about '06.

I've got some damn fine Hoosiers available for sale. They are/were brand new this year. Four were purchased in April and have been used for for practice sessions and half of two races (I have the logs for each, including race track, sessions, and position on car); two of them are brand new and have never touched the pavement. They are all six mounted on Panasport Ultralight 14x7 wheels with 4x100 bolt patterns and ET38.

If you have any questions as to the purchase history of the tires, feel free to contact Phil Phillips, Phil's Tire Service, where I purchased them.

Now, I don't really want to sell the Panasports, but I will at the right price, but the tires are yours for the bidding. I'm looking for 10% off retail for the two new ones, and 45% retail for the four used ones. I'd prefer to sell them all to one person. Here's a kicker: if you're local and I know you, I'll even let you run my Panasport wheels, as long as they come back to me in as good shape as when they left. If you want to buy just the tires outright, that's fine too.

I prefer someone local; I really do not want to get into shipping tires. However, I am willing to bring them to Lime Rock this weekend, but we'd have to be flexible on meeting times as I'll be working during the day on Friday and have personal commitments for Saturday.

I'll get my caca together soon; I still have to kick Ray Lee Chee's butt like I promised him I would do...

I should be easy to find if you have any questions.

Greg Amy
860.545.4220 work days

moto62
07-31-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by GregAmy:
...I'll get my caca together soon; I still have to kick Ray Lee Chee's butt like I promised him I would do...

Oooooooooh! Dem is fightin werds, but it looks like the only thing your gonna be kikkin is dah pavement http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/tongue.gif
I am interested in the panasports if you are willing to part with them and if they are the correct offset that I am looking for. Let me know man
Ray

Bill Miller
08-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by GregAmy:
My racing season has turned to total caca this year, and the news today from my crew chief is that the latest done-blowed-up engine is unrepairable and major parts are unusable from either engine (when I do it, I do it gooood). Therefore, I've decided to regroup and start thinking about '06.

I've got some damn fine Hoosiers available for sale. They are/were brand new this year. Four were purchased in April and have been used for for practice sessions and half of two races (I have the logs for each, including race track, sessions, and position on car); two of them are brand new and have never touched the pavement. They are all six mounted on Panasport Ultralight 14x7 wheels with 4x100 bolt patterns and ET38.

If you have any questions as to the purchase history of the tires, feel free to contact Phil Phillips, Phil's Tire Service, where I purchased them.

Now, I don't really want to sell the Panasports, but I will at the right price, but the tires are yours for the bidding. I'm looking for 10% off retail for the two new ones, and 45% retail for the four used ones. I'd prefer to sell them all to one person. Here's a kicker: if you're local and I know you, I'll even let you run my Panasport wheels, as long as they come back to me in as good shape as when they left. If you want to buy just the tires outright, that's fine too.

I prefer someone local; I really do not want to get into shipping tires. However, I am willing to bring them to Lime Rock this weekend, but we'd have to be flexible on meeting times as I'll be working during the day on Friday and have personal commitments for Saturday.

I'll get my caca together soon; I still have to kick Ray Lee Chee's butt like I promised him I would do...

I should be easy to find if you have any questions.

Greg Amy
860.545.4220 work days

Greg,

Just save them for VIR!

------------------
MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
SCCA 279608

Greg Amy
08-01-2005, 09:24 AM
<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">[B]...the only thing your gonna be kikkin is dah pavement..</font>

Ouch! Why does my ass suddenly hurt...? http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/smile.gif

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">I am interested in the panasports...</font>

I'll definitely keep that in mind, my friend. The only caveat is that I've bored out the centers to fit my spacers, so you'd have to come up with some hubcentrics for the Honduh (any hubcentric for a Borbet wheel should work).

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">Just save them for VIR!</font>

Thanks for the idea, Bill, I'll pass them by the team boss to see if he's interested. - GA