PDA

View Full Version : inquiry on Vantage motorsports racing schedule!

RSTPerformance
03-02-2005, 06:22 PM
copy paste cross-post from general discusions "I need some feedback for my 2005 schedule! "

Ok now I need some help form our fellow canadians! AKA Vantage Motorsports! Several of our friends want to come visit your track in Canada so I am thinking that round 2 or 3 might be feasable at AMP round 2 is June 18-19 and round 3 is July 16th and 17th. Do you recomend either one?

Anyone from the states want to go to Nova Scotia? (sp)

Stephen

Vantage #51
03-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Hi Guys,
Sorry to be so long in responding.
The june weekend is usually more cars, but july is warmer, take your choice.
We will guarantee a great time,and look forward to having some NER people at Atlantic Motorsport Park.
We are taking white and blue cars to VIR this weekend.
Derek Lugar/Rob McCabe
Vantage Motorsports

RKramden
03-14-2005, 07:44 AM
Stephen,

The wife and I were thinking of heading up last year, but other things got in the way.

I'd love to hitch a ride, share some of the driving up and back, help where I could, and spend some of the time flagging up there.

Oh, and having fun at the party, too.

Eric Parham
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM
I've been thinking about trying one of these out as well. Which class would an ITC car run (Scirocco 1.7)? June might work into my schedule.

Vantage #51
03-27-2005, 07:40 PM
We run the same classifications as SCCA in IT, our GT class is less specific, Just
1 through 3, as we have fewer cars,mostly IT, What you call production fits into one of the three GT classes.
We run 4 races on a sunday that an IT car can enter, 3x 15 lap ones [ an IT only,a GT-IT combo, a run what you brung, plus an hour [40 lap] that all sedans are eligble.
The open wheel cars run when we are not on
track,so it is a bit like an enduro all day,
as you often only have 20 minutes to get ready for the next event,Gas tires driver change etc. Most people run 2 drivers, and you will need more tire& gas compared to a
NER single race day.It is a little more casual than what you would expect in NER
We guarantee a great time, so plan early,let us know if we can be of any help with the arrangements.
Derek Lugar
Vantage Motorsports
[email protected]