PDA

View Full Version : Shine Racing Tech day / Dyno available

TimM ITB
03-21-2005, 08:50 PM
In talking with the guys at Shine Racing recently, I found out that they are planning on having an associate of theirs bring in his portable dyno equipment to do some work that they had scheduled for the end of March. I asked the question that if there was enough interest from several of us racers, would they be willing to have the equipment and personnel available for some dyno runs/time on Tech Day (Sat. 4/2/05) that is currently scheduled to take place at Shine Racing?? The answer was yes - but of course it depends on whether or not there is interest enough. So - I know that since I will be going there ANYWAY to get my Tech out of the way, I want to take advantage of this opportunity! Any takers out there?? I'm told the costs will be $75 for 3 pulls or $125 / hour of dyno time - both of which are quite reasonable from what I have been able to find out (and really cheap for a weekend). Anyway, the phone number to Shine's is 508-660-7974 and the website is www.srsvw.com (http://www.srsvw.com) - if you're interested!

Tim M.