PDA

View Full Version : Who Do I Thank For My NARRC Award

Tkczecheredflag
02-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Who was the "Good Samaritan" that hand deleivered my NARRC 2nd Place Trophy to my front door???

After having a season that was plagued with issues as mine was, (motors, gremilins, brain fades), I was blown away to find out that yesterday someone came to my home and dropped off the trophy. I was out with my younger son for the day, came home, and my wife Elizabeth told me that someone had deleivered the trophy. I asked who and I guess things happened so quickly that she didn't get a name.

I would like to properly thank you so please let me know who was so generous with thier time.

SCCA - What a great club!

Tim Klvana

2002 NERRC Champion
2003 NARRC Champion
2004 NARRC 2nd Place

PS - Congratulations again to Chris Johnson our 2004 ITC Champion

RKramden
02-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Tim,

It was Marianne and me. We were out for a ride, and got rid of 5 of them in the area.

Got to do a few other errands at the same time, so it wasn't all that much extra effort.

D.

lateapex911
02-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Just out driving the bus, eh Ralph? Nice job...a credit to the region...

------------------
Jake Gulick
CarriageHouse Motorsports
ITA 57 RX-7
New England Region
[email protected]

Tom Blaney
02-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by lateapex911:

Jake:

A couple of us have been trying to get in touch with you.

Tom Blaney

RKramden
02-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by lateapex911:

You know what they say about a busmans holiday. :-)

Tkczecheredflag
02-07-2005, 11:26 AM
It was Marianne and me. We were out for a ride, and got rid of 5 of them in the area.

Got to do a few other errands at the same time, so it wasn't all that much extra effort.

D.

Marianne and Dave - Thank you so much for stopping buy Saturday. Sorry I wasn't thier to greet you. I coach B-Ball, had no games and took AK skiing - a rare event.
You guys continue to give so much of your time to this club and I am grateful. See you both in the spring.

Thanks again,
Tim Klvana