PDA

View Full Version : NESCCA Enduro Series

Blix
01-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I hate to ask this, because I think I asked it before, but I can't find it...

Does anyone have the NESCCA enduro series schedule, with the length of the race preferrably, handy?

Thanks a bunch

See you soon at the track

E

Andy Bettencourt
01-26-2005, 05:30 PM
The site I look at is:

http://www.users.fast.net/~nescca/enduroseries.htm

But there doens't seem to be a 2005 link yet.

AB

------------------
Andy Bettencourt
New England Region, R188967
ITA project SM 1.6
Spec Miata 1.8
www.flatout-motorsports.com (http://www.flatout-motorsports.com)

DaveITB1
01-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Aside from the NHIS race going to 4hrs in 2005, in 2004, the Nelson Ledges races were 2hrs, and the Glen race was 3hrs.

Looking forward to 2005!!!!!!!!!

Dave Austin
ITB#1

As posted on the NESCCA Enduro Page:

2004 Enduro Champs Named
The second season of the SCCA Northeast Division Enduro Series came to an end with 130 teams participating and three class champions being named in ITB, ITC, and SSC in 2004. The series included five enduros at Nelson Ledges Road Course, New Hampshire International Speedway, and Watkins Glen International. Teams have to compete in half (or three) of those events to qualify for a class championship.

Trophies were presented at the Northeast Division Mini-Convention held at Uniondale, NY on November 13th.

Taking the class championship in ITB with 36 points was Team Jagermeister. This was a repeat of the 2003 series for champions Dave Austin and Bob Smart.

The 2004 ITC championship went to BDR Racing, consisting of Rich Smith and Dave Teal, with 27 points. This was also repeat performance for these 2003 champions.

Otto's Motorsport accumulated the most points (49) and earned the SSC championship. This was the first season in the series for champions Sean Christie, Steve Snow, and Gerry Walsh.

Plans for the 2005 series are underway with definite dates at Nelson Ledges (July 23-24 and October 30), New Hampshire (August 27), and Watkins Glen (October 15). Series officials are hoping to add more events to this schedule and urge competitors to contact their regions and let them know of their interest.

datadude
01-30-2005, 11:58 PM
The Nelson race is July 22-23 and is a 12 hour.not a 2 hour