PDA

View Full Version : How to claim NARRC Prize

RSTPerformance
11-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Did anyone attend the NARRC banquit? I finished second in ITB for 2004 (only by a few points which came down to the last race of the year!) Scott "the guy to beat" carlson beat me, and he certainly deserved it! Anyway I was wondering what position trophies went to and how I would go about getting my victory check! If anyone has any details post here (for those of us that attended the ARRC.)

Stephen

dickita15
11-19-2004, 09:53 AM
reps from the different region usually haul the unclaimed trophys home. I know Kathy Barnes has cases of them and will bring them to the NER annual meeting. checks I do not know about someone need to get ahold of the narrc treasurer and find out when they are going out.
dick patullo

bg43wex
11-19-2004, 03:12 PM
The NARRC treasurer is chip Vanslyke, (probably spelled wrong). he's from New York region.

Brian m

JackH55
11-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Brian
Chip VanSlyke (correct spelling)is from Mo-Hud.

Jack

11-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by RSTPerformance:
Anyway I was wondering what position trophies went to...

Ditto, is it just first place or podium 1,2,3?

R RACER
11-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Stephen let me know how you make out with this. I would like to get my check and trophy also, maybe my Narrc Runoff's one too.

------------------
Anthony Serra ITA 99

RSTPerformance
11-22-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by R RACER:
Stephen let me know how you make out with this. I would like to get my check and trophy also, maybe my Narrc Runoff's one too.

Will do! I will be researching it on Tuesday since that is my 1 day off a week!

stephen

Marianne
11-23-2004, 03:54 PM
NARRC series trophies went to third place (assuming enough cars). If you are a NER member the trophies will be at the NER annual meeting January 8, 2005. Otherwise contact Kathy Barnes to set something up.

JackH55
11-23-2004, 08:58 PM
MoHud members will receive their NARRC tropies at the Mo-Hud Banquet December 3rd.

Jack

RSTPerformance
01-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by JackH55:
MoHud members will receive their NARRC tropies at the Mo-Hud Banquet December 3rd.

Jack

So I received my trophy a the NERRC banquit but what about the checks? what happened or what happens to those?

If anyone has any info or leads please let me know

Stephen

PS Anthiony did you ever get your first place NARRC runnoffs trophy or year end trophy?

RKramden
01-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Marianne:
NARRC series trophies went to third place (assuming enough cars). If you are a NER member the trophies will be at the NER annual meeting January 8, 2005. Otherwise contact Kathy Barnes to set something up.

If you are from NER, and your chunk of glass was not picked up, I got it. Deliveries and/or hauling them to the first few races are in the works. I'm just waiting for it to stop being so damn cold before going on a few road trips.

Look out for the big silver bus. :-)

RSTPerformance
01-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by RKramden:

If you are from NER, and your chunk of glass was not picked up, I got it. Deliveries and/or hauling them to the first few races are in the works. I'm just waiting for it to stop being so damn cold before going on a few road trips.

Look out for the big silver bus. :-)

Do you have our checks as well? Not trying to be greedy but it would be nice to have http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

RKramden
01-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by RSTPerformance:

Do you have our checks as well? Not trying to be greedy but it would be nice to have http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

Fat chance. You think they would trust me with money?

RSTPerformance
01-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by JackH55:
Brian
Chip VanSlyke (correct spelling)is from Mo-Hud.

Jack

The NARRC MONEY FUND receives $6.00 of each entry fee from each NARRC race. The Drivers’ Fund
receives $5.00; the remaining $1.00 goes into the NARRC Administrative Fund for trophies, banquet costs,
etc. Driver’s Fund distribution is based on total points accumulated, number of cars per class, plus the
following conditions:
1. Class eligibility – at least a 1.50 average participation during the current season
2. Driver eligibility – a minimum of 50 points per class during the current season
3. The top three eligible finishers per eligible class will share 84% [1 st = 40%, 2 nd = 24%, 3 rd = 20%] of the
Drivers’ Money Fund account for that class. The remaining 16% of the class account will be distributed
among any remaining eligible drivers to no more than four additional places behind the top three
finishers (down to 7 th place).
4. Class funds will not be distributed if no drivers in a class meet the 50-point minimum. The money will
instead return to the NARRC Administrative Fund for uses as determined by the NARRC Committee.
>> Money Fund questions? Contact Treasurer Chip Van Slyke @ 518-439-7267 <<