PDA

View Full Version : Watking Glenn 3 Hour Enduro

Fred
10-10-2004, 07:45 PM
I am wondering if any team has entered the 3 hour race and have decided not to go. I am asking this because I am number 2 on the waiting list. If 2 cars do not drop out I will not make the race.

It is not worth towing 325 miles to wait and see. If anybody knows for sure that there are 2 cars registered (not on the waiting list) that are not going please let me know. I would also ask that they notify the registrar.

Thank you in advance

Fred Pignataro
SSC Mini Cooper

Hey how do I fix the typo in the Topic Message "Watking Glenn" instead of Watkins Glen?

[This message has been edited by Fred (edited October 10, 2004).]

theracinglawyer
10-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Fred

theracinglawyer
10-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Fred

I missed you at the Runoffs.

Make sure you keep in touch with the Registrar, she usually can tell who may not come.I hope you make the show, it's the best race of the year.

I'm going to go over the entry list on the NESCCA web site on line registry and see if there are names you may want to contact. One of our friends mentioned that he may not be able to make it.I will call him tomorrow and let you know, then you only need one more.

Sorry to make all this part of a post , but do not have your email. write me @[email protected]

------------------
Love "the commander"
Mike Cefalo
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

Fred
10-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Mike,

I was registered for the runoffs but at the last minute I had business obgligations in Florida come up. The Florida weather really played havoc on my schedule http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif.

The reason for the post was that the registrar called me over the weekend to inform me of my standing. I really appreciated that as it may save alot of travel time for nothing.

My e-mail address is [email protected]
delete the xx's when you e-mail.

Regards,

Fred Pignataro

RSTPerformance
10-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Fred-

You might want to contact Charles Gerundo and Micheal Reece. I know that they both got beat up a bit at the Runoffs. It was a shame to see Micheals car get destroyed again... it was actually one of the nicest looking cars in the field for a lap http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif.

Raymond Blethen
RST Performance Racing

PS: Have fun everyone, we have gone to the enduro for a few years now, and it was one of our favorite races of the season. Very sad we are missing it, but unfortunatly the ARRC has sucked us dry http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif

The sports bar in downtown watkins Glenn is a blast especially after the track party saturday night allows your table to have 35 killians.

Also FYI: This event has the best track dinner/party I have ever sceene with exception to the Runoffs at Mid Ohio. Good Job to everyone who puts on that event!!!

reeceracing
10-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Fred
I will be at the Glen this weekend. The car is repaired and being painted Tue or Wed.
why, Why me, why me,why me.. why ..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .lol.remember those
words[the two ice queens]

Fred
10-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Mike,

I am happy to see you fixed the car. If you know of anybody not making it let me know.

Hope to see you at Watkins Glen.

Fred

RSTPerformance
10-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Mike-

Glad to see it is fixed, keep it together at the Glenn... looking forward to seeing you in the spring!!!

Raymond