PDA

View Full Version : ARRC Northeast Caravan '04

Greg Amy
08-19-2004, 11:06 PM
It's coming up sooner than you think! Not too long now before we all meet up someplace far too late, wait for stragglers far too long, drink far too much coffee, drive a very long way, and have far too much motivation to put up canopies when we get there.

That's right: ARRC '04 is right around the corner! So, who's on board for this wonderful adventure?

I must admit that it appears I will not attend. I've got nothing to prove this eyar with the IT2 program stillborne (and my car supposedly going to ITA next year) so there's no value in spending the time and money to get my butt kicked by the ITS guys. I may, however, join you for the kickoff meeting and fly down later for the event day itself, given that I've ignored my "other hobby" too much. We'll see.

I recommend that someone pick a paddock representative (*cough*Dick Patullo*cough*) to work with Sandy and Fletcher for space well in advance. Remind 'em that you're planning to bring a lot more folks that they realize.

Off we go!

RSTPerformance
08-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Provided we find a two car trailer and don't have any major issues the rest of the NARRC season then we will be going with both Audi's!!!

I will be leaving lowell MA at aobut 5:00pm Tuesday night.

Raymond
RST Performance Racing

moto62
08-20-2004, 05:57 PM
I'm in.
Ray

Nick Leverone
08-20-2004, 06:30 PM
Audi boys, we have a two car open trailer you can use for a small fee of course, call me at 978-501-3096. Flatout will be going down however it most likely will only be the 04 registered. We may try to go early and catch some sites down there and not be rushed but keep us included in the caraven details.

------------------
Nick Leverone
04 ITS Mazda Rx-7
www.flatout-motorsports.com