PDA

View Full Version : Body Shop North of Boston?

biovic
07-19-2004, 09:41 PM
I figured this was the best category to ask for help on finding a body shop North of Boston area (Northshore - Beverly), for front end (front clip, frame, bumper, maybe panels) straightening? Obviously looking for an inexpensive shop that will be good enough for my Acura racecar to get me through 10 races a year, ie: someone that understands the IT racer's budget and needs - doesn't need to look perfect, but functional and safe.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Victor
03 ITA
Acuraofpeabody.com
HMS motorsport

BTW, this was because of that incident in Turn 3 on Sunday. I still can't believe I finished the race in the position that I did! :

JLawton
07-20-2004, 07:05 AM
Try Precision Motorsports. Although south of Boston, he is right off 495. Builds race cars and knows how to straighten them!!

www.precisionmotorsports.com (http://www.precisionmotorsports.com)

I have a great "before" picture and explain what he did for me if you want to e-mail me.

[email protected]

------------------
Jeff L
#74 ITB GTi

dominojd
07-20-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by biovic:

Victor
03 ITA
Acuraofpeabody.com
HMS motorsport

BTW, this was because of that incident in Turn 3 on Sunday. I still can't believe I finished the race in the position that I did! :

I watched that race. You got a raw deal. Still an awsome drive through the field. Don't you wish the red mist could be turned on and off at will. Great drive and even better to watch.

------------------
Crazy Joe
#7 ITS pilot