PDA

View Full Version : Tires at Pocono?

Kevin Truszkowski
05-12-2004, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know the folks that will be selling Hoosier tires at Pocono this weekend? I was only able to buy 2- 225/50/14 tires at LRP because I did not pre-order them. Don't want to miss out this weekend!

DaveITB1
05-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Bob Smart (Smarty) will be driving the Hoosier trailer down to Pocono on Friday.

If you need to order tires, call him tomorrow afternoon by the latest, b/c he is headed to Hoosier East on Friday morning to load the trailer.

His # 518-622-0329
The machine will pick up. Just start talking and he will answer.

DaveITB1
05-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Bob Smart (Smarty) will be driving the Hoosier trailer down to Pocono on Friday.

If you need to order tires, call him tomorrow afternoon by the latest, b/c he is headed to Hoosier East on Friday morning to load the trailer.

His # 518-622-0329
The machine will pick up. Just start talking and he will answer.

Kevin Truszkowski
05-22-2004, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the info Dave. Hooked up with him at Pocono. It's good to have this # handy to make sure he will have tires for you.

All I need now is fifth gear!!!

DaveITB1
05-22-2004, 12:08 PM
You're welcome. Happy to help.

Yeah, 5th gear and a few more squirrels on the treadmill under the hood.

http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

See you at LRP in June?

-Dave

Rabbit05
05-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Hey Dave! Did you go down to Pocono? If so how did you do? Oh and I have 4 used sneaks if you want em. They are the size you switched to, but they are the old 03's.They only have 2 races on them i think. I'll bring down to LRP on the 19th.They are yours for a cold one http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif ....John
ITC Rabbit 05

DaveITB1
05-25-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit05:
Hey Dave! Did you go down to Pocono? If so how did you do? Oh and I have 4 used sneaks if you want em. They are the size you switched to, but they are the old 03's.They only have 2 races on them i think. I'll bring down to LRP on the 19th.They are yours for a cold one http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif ....John
ITC Rabbit 05

Didn't make it to Pocono. I'm in the process of building a barn and had to stay home to work on the site.

I will be at LRP on the 19th and will have many a cold one on hand, so come on by. I'm always parked next to the Hoosier trailer.

Dave

Rabbit05
05-25-2004, 07:31 PM
SWEET! Hopfully we'll be set up before 11 like last time. Some how no matter how early i leave NY i always get to the track late ! So building a barn ,huh? For many racecars right?? See ya at the "Rock"..
John

DaveITB1
05-27-2004, 12:13 AM
SWEET! Hopfully we'll be set up before 11 like last time. Some how no matter how early i leave NY i always get to the track late ! So building a barn ,huh? For many racecars right?? See ya at the "Rock"..
John

32' X 48' with 14' ceiling so that I can fit a lift in the future.

Rabbit05
05-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Got room for a rabbit ?:P And, since you and Smarty are "Beemer" guys, How hard would it be to build an ITS 325? Like them Autotech guys? Just an idea me and the crew have been kickin' around for next year. ITA would be nice but i really don t want a Honda and I don t think a GTI would beat the Acuras. I'm just lookin' to go faster and I do like them German cars..
John

DaveITB1
05-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Got room for a rabbit ?:P And, since you and Smarty are "Beemer" guys, How hard would it be to build an ITS 325? Like them Autotech guys? Just an idea me and the crew have been kickin' around for next year. ITA would be nice but i really don t want a Honda and I don t think a GTI would beat the Acuras. I'm just lookin' to go faster and I do like them German cars..
John

Buidl an ITS 325, no problem. Smarty could probably do it in his sleep!! I think he is now up to @24 BMW parts cars out behind his shop. The local BMW dealer's mechanics call him every once in a while with questions.........

In fact, he has a blue 2-door E30 (325) street car that he'd probably sell you, but its not the newer body style like the Autotech guys. Its like the white 325 that won at LRP back in early May.

Give him a call. Can't hurt !!

Rabbit05
05-31-2004, 09:07 AM
SWEET!... Thanks for the heads up ! I'll definatly give Bob a call. Now just gotta figure out if I want to keep the Rabbit or sell it.I know building a car isn t cheap. Anyway, I just hope it doesn t rain at the next race. Gotta go a little quiker than the last outing.. http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/biggrin.gif John