PDA

View Full Version : LRP camping question.

05-28-2004, 12:14 AM
At LRP are you allowed to bring an RV, tent or whatever, and camp right at the track?

In June it's a Friday school and Sat race. I'm just going to race on Sat. so can I show up Friday night and camp at the track?

Also say it a normal Friday/Sat race at LRP. Can you show up Thursday night and camp out at the track?

gran racing
05-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Yes, you're allowed to camp and bring whatever. The June event you'll have no problem coming on Friday.

Typically on a Fri./Sat. race at LRP you can show up the evening before. Do check the supps. to make sure though (believe it is in there).

------------------
Dave Gran
NER #13 ITA
'87 Honda Prelude

itracer
05-28-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by 0100:
At LRP are you allowed to bring an RV, tent or whatever, and camp right at the track?
Yes you can, but there are no hook-ups for RVs and space will be tight on the most race weekends.

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">In June it's a Friday school and Sat race. I'm just going to race on Sat. so can I show up Friday night and camp at the track?</font>
You can arrive during registration hours or you can usually leave you license and/or deposit with the guards if you arrive after registration closes and get is back after you register.

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">Also say it a normal Friday/Sat race at LRP. Can you show up Thursday night and camp out at the track?</font>
Same as above, but it may vary depending on the event and/or region that is hosting. Check the supps on your entry form.

------------------
Jason
ITB 17 (NER SCCA)
VW Scirocco

gran racing
05-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Space is not tight - only tight if you want to park / camp in the paddock. There is tons of room up top where the skid pad / go kart track is. In my opinion, it is a better place to stay anyways.

------------------
Dave Gran
NER #13 ITA
'87 Honda Prelude

gran racing
05-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Think of it this way...there is room for many, many people on the memorial day / 4th of July events.

------------------
Dave Gran
NER #13 ITA
'87 Honda Prelude