PDA

View Full Version : EMRA at Pocono South May 8 and 9

Wreckerboy
04-21-2004, 09:18 AM
Title says it all - EMRA sprint races on Saturday (5/8) and Time Trials on Sunday (5/9). See http://www.emraracing.org/ for details.

Reasonable costs, lots of track time, laid back atmosphere, no or minimal BS.

Sprint Races: $160.00
Time Trial: $150.00

------------------
It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together. The Force is duct tape!

emwavey
04-21-2004, 05:10 PM
How much seat time can one expect participating in either the time trials or the sprint races?

Thanks!

Wreckerboy
04-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Typical amounts of seat time at Pocono (assuming the fog stays away!) for RACE are two twenty minute sessions for practice and qualifying, and a 15-20 lap race. I'm not sure of the exact race length at this point. Check the EMRA website Boardroom for details closer to the event - the schedule gets posted there.

For TIME TRIAL, figure on three twenty minute sessions for practice, your timed run, and if the schedule permits, "Happy Laps" at the end of the day.

On edit - I wish this thing had SpellCheck...

[This message has been edited by Wreckerboy (edited April 22, 2004).]

dominojd
04-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Wreckerboy,
Can you do me a favor? I have been trying to get my 3rd plcae trophy from Nov 02 LRP race for a year and a half now. Could you contact who is in charge of this? I have a friend that will be at POCONO on the 8th for a PDA event. He could pick it up for me.
My Info
Joseph DiMinno
Class ST2
Car # 111
place 3
NOV 02 at LRP

------------------
Crazy Joe
#7 ITS pilot

Wreckerboy
04-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Joe -

Let's see what we can do to fix this for you. Contact me off-line at [email protected] and get me some contact information.

Alternatively, speak with Bob Hill, EMRA Chair at [email protected]

Rob