PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailer Source in MA, NH???

03-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Looking for a 24' enclosed pace or haulmark trailer.

What are some good places that carry these?

I know of Townline in NH
Perfection in VT and
CT Trailer in CT

Any others in MA or NH?

badal
03-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Since they are not made in your town, no need to order from the local dealer. Any trailer not on the lot will be custom built, and sent from the factory.
Call the ads in Sportscar, get quotes. You can save a lot.

------------------
"Bad" Al Bell
ITC #3 Datsun 510
DC Region MARRS Series

BillW
03-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Check out Atlantic Coast Trailers in Charlton, MA. They carry a good selection in stock and can order just about anything.

They occasionaly have some used inventory.

http://www.actrailers.com/

Steve Ostrovitz
03-13-2004, 12:03 AM
Limberger Trailer in Connecticut does a lot of business with racers. Bought my first flatbed trailer from them about eight years ago. Have called them for other things in the years since and always had good customer service.

------------------
Steve Ostrovitz
07 ITS RX-7
FlatOut Motorsports
New England Region
www.flatout-motorsports.com

7racing
03-15-2004, 11:06 AM
I bought my Pace trailer from Perfection Motorsports in VT. Pete Mumford is great to deal with. Make sure you mention his ad in Pit Talk.

Also, I bought an open trailer from The Trailer Place in Kingston, NH. Gave a 15% discount if it was a racecar trailer (figured, word of mouth would help out his business).

Jeremy

SCCAThumper
03-22-2004, 05:08 PM
I was at the Yearly Tech at Mid-Way Buick in Dover/Somersworth NH and there is a nice enclosed trailer there, $5800 Line-X floor some nice looking.

------------------
Bambi's Friend and friend to all...
Runner of lights and sirens, if they be flashin git outta my way! Cause I got no brakes like a F VEE

03-22-2004, 06:00 PM
What size was it?

Thanks