PDA

View Full Version : I need a driver for my 2nd car! Any takers?

zracer22
02-26-2004, 08:24 PM
I am looking for someone with a valid NASA, BMWCCA, PCA, SCCA competition license to drive my second racecar. It is a 91 318is and we will be running in GTS Challenge. Or the car can run in NASA HPDE until you have your competition license. http://www.gtschallenge.com I am in Pittsburgh and race a many different tracks including: VIR, Summit Point, Road Atlanta, MidOhio, Beaverun, Gingerman, Putnam Park, Road America and others.

The ideal candidate would live near Pittsburgh. I would provide the car, you would be responsible for your entry fees and gas. You would also need a tow vehicle to get the car to the track. I would also expect you to help work on both cars at the track. There are other details to be discussed with interested parties.

This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into amatuer racing. Seasoned vets are welcome too!

The car has complete Ground Control race suspension, 8 point cage and all required safety features. With a good driver, it will be a front runner in GTS1. contact me via email [email protected]

RSTPerformance
02-26-2004, 09:49 PM
No rental fee other than working on the car? Seems like an unbelievable good deal... Can you give us the big catch, and/or tell us why you are doing this?

Raymond Blethen

zracer22
02-26-2004, 10:01 PM
The car will pull double duty at the track. It will be raced in GTS Challenge, and it will be rented for HPDE. The rental fees will pay for the weekend for both cars. I got such a good deal on the car that I couldn't pass it up, so why not put it to good use. This car will also run in the NASA enduro series. If the car isn't rented for an event, it can still go to the track at your own expense. If such an arrangement doesn't work out, the it ends. I won't know unless I try.

theracinglawyer
02-26-2004, 11:22 PM
This is not directed to this situation, but all arrangements for the driving of someones elses cars.

GET YOUR AGREEMENT IN WRITING

This will save a lot of hard feelings arising, and a lot more.

I hope who ever takes up the offer does well and has fun in the meantime.

------------------
Love "the commander"
Mike Cefalo
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN