PDA

View Full Version : now hiring, In Control Advanced Driver Training

BB Racer
12-26-2003, 11:30 AM
We are seeking Driver Trainers for an Advanced Driver Training School for the teen population. All training will be done at private training facilities, beginning in Weymouth Ma. Training includes teaching ABS braking, slalom, emergency lane changes, and other assorted car control skills. Must have ability to patiently communicate ideas and educate. Experience in teaching, coaching and racing is preferred. Public speaking skills are also desirable. Training will initially be full 9 hour days on weekends, and shortly expanding to full time. Attractive pay and medical benefits.

I am an NE IT racer, ITA #16. I am really looking forward to working with other SCCA members, and want to support the club. If you're looking to make some extra money on the weekends, or just want to use your knowledge and skills to help make the driving world safer please contact me with a resume or any pertinent info and questions.

My name is Brandon BOgart, and I can be contacted by email at [email protected] or In Control's toll free number is 888-301-SAFE.

BB Racer
01-02-2004, 03:33 PM
I have gotten a couple emails saying the email i listed in the original ad hasn't been working. Although i'm not sure why, here is another one to try. [email protected]. Hope everyone had a happy holidays. Brandon

BB Racer
01-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Sorry, I looked more closely. The link should say [email protected].