PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an extra crew spot for import challenge at LRP?

gran racing
10-09-2003, 02:15 PM
I figured I'd ask before buying my ticket... If you do, that's great but if not certainly not a problem. (I whimped out from running my ITA car.)

Thanks!
Dave Gran
[email protected]

moto62
10-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by gran racing:
(I whimped out from running my ITA car.)
Thanks!
Dave Gran
[email protected]

Don't whimp out dude! It sucks more to sit there and watch the whole thing happen vs. being a part of it. Come on up and have some fun man.
Sorry-crew spots filled.
Ray

gran racing
10-09-2003, 04:28 PM
Well, it means taking another day off from work. It was either this race or doing the double EMRA event at the glen. Less money and my car may actually be somewhat competitive. I'm actually looking forward to just sitting back and watching. (Just for this one race)

No prob. about the crew spots. I pretty much assumed that there wouldn't be extras...

lateapex911
10-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Dave -
I am leaving this second, but I have room. I will put you down as Dave Gran.

My info is on my sig, my cel if there are problems is 203 521 1530, although reception at LRP is sketchy at best, and NG 95% of the time!

Look forward to seeing you, but you really should bring the car...this might be the last time ever!

------------------
Jake Gulick
CarriageHouse Motorsports
ITA 57 RX-7
New England Region
[email protected]

Super7
10-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Three ideas.....

1: I don't know if the track policy has changed since they have new management, but if you have a National Drivers license, the track used to comp you a ticket.

2: Buy a flagger or two a beer (or beers), and they will put you on the worker guest list.

3: Enter anyway. Show up, sign in, and leave the paddock pass at registration for the guy towing your car out. When he doesn't show, withdraw and get a refund for your entry. (I used to do this one for the SuperVee support race when F1 was at the Glen. Driver and three crew in for free.)