PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to rent a trailer 8/28 - 9/2 in CT?

gran racing
08-21-2003, 08:19 AM
I know this is last minute, but my tow dolly needs some minor welding done to it. I'm not positive that it will be done by 8/28 when I need it.

I contacted U-haul about renting a trailer, but the would only be able to provide me a definitive answer the day before I need it. They are also a bit expensive.

I am looking for a single car trailer. I will be towing an '87 Honda Prelude (2,450 lbs). I would like to pick it up on the night of 8/28 (Thurs) and drop off night of 9/2 (Tues). Depending on your schedule, I could pick it up earlier / drop off later. It doesn't matter to me as long as I have it for these dates.

Or if you know any other places I could rent one for a reasonable price, that would be fine too.

Thanks for considering it.
Dave

SteveMc
08-21-2003, 09:23 AM
I have a trailer available. Email me offline at home: steve(underscore)mcn(at)msn.com

RSTPerformance
08-21-2003, 06:23 PM
I have a trailer as well that you can use for Free! It has no trailer brakes installed but everything else is great. Use it at your own risk (I know in most states you need brakes) Since I am not using it that weekend I am willing to let any fellow racer use it! jsut be nice to it. Oh ya the other catch I live in Concord NH.

Stephen

Fiesta#80ITC
08-22-2003, 08:18 AM
Gran I have a trialer use can use the only problem is it has no registration.The trailer is West Hartford you can email me @[email protected]

------------------
www.ctairtemp.com (http://www.ctairtemp.com)

gran racing
08-22-2003, 09:44 AM
I spoke with Steve this morning and made arrangements with him.

Thank you all for offering you help! This is my first year racing and now understand what people mean when they say that it is truly a racing community. It seems like people are always willing to offer their assistance when possible.

By loaning me a trailer, it has really taken a great deal of stress away!

Again, thank you! I really appreciate it.
Dave