PDA

View Full Version : SeDiv ECR Race @ Daytona?

LogicalRetard
04-06-2005, 10:11 PM
This will be the second race I've done so far, but it's an Enduro and I'm not too familiar with how that all works. I read through the rulebook and what I've got out of it so far is that:
1.) I have to pay $35 in ECR entry fees before the 3rd ECR of the year??
2.) I need another number stickers on the roof?
3.) I have to have a mandatory 5 minute pit stop during the race?
Do I have to pay the $35 for my first ECR race? Any other help is greatly appreciated.

Super Swift
04-07-2005, 01:16 PM
LR

1) The ECR race is part of a series that runs at different tracks around the South East division. To get the end of year pay outs registering for the series is required. If you don’t want to collect your end of year winnings don’t register. Showroom Stock classes have had their winning pass from year to year because no one has registered to claim them.
Also if a large number of cars show to run the first priority for cars to run by ECR series entrant. In theory the pole qualifier could be booted before the slowest car in a class. *Make the race it would stink to go home and not even get to race because you did not pay 35$.*

2) Car numbers. I just looked at the sups and I did not see anything about roof numbers. .
Last year I had to hide mine because of a number change. If I am wrong and you do need them: duct tape.

3) The pit stop requirement is made for safety. 5 minutes… Yep. This keeps us amateur racers safe. Let’s keep the race on the track.
Also no working on the car while fueling is under way. Safety first again. Your required to have a 10lb fire bottle in you pit also. Check the ECR series rules http://www.sedivracing.org/ECR/05_ecr_rules.pdf for type of fire bottle or any other questions.

4) Looks like a 185$ check will get you on the track to me. Add another 30$ if you have a co-driver.

Good luck and have fun.
-ben