PDA

View Full Version : Parts removal

Gold Finger
07-24-2004, 02:27 PM
I do not have my rule book yet, but was wandering if ya'll could give me a basic idea as to what parts i can take off of my car...ie. a/c comp. and hoses, interior door panels, windows, etc.
Are there any sites i can go to????
Thanks for any help.

Knestis
07-24-2004, 03:14 PM
You can take off anything that the rulebook tells you you can, immediately after you get one. http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

Seriously - you want to get the GCR, read it carefully, and not listen to anyone until you can ask questions based on the words you've learned from it. It is absolutely certain that, if you listen to others you WILL be lied to. It won't be on purpose but there is a lot of misinformation out there.

There are a number of things that you absolutely cannot remove - and things you can't add - that are going to seem odd...

K

[This message has been edited by Knestis (edited July 24, 2004).]

lateapex911
07-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Yes, Kirk is 100% correct. Get it and get it now. http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif

For example, you can remove one window, but only if you....well it gets a bit complicated.

Go online and you'll have it fast. Or call your local region and find out if they will be selling them a upcoming events. You ARE a member, right?

I know it sounds like we're being d$^ks, but the book is pretty thick....

Once you have specific questions regarding rules that may not seem clear, or want to discuss options the book gives you, we will be more than happy to discuss stuff to death!

------------------
Jake Gulick
CarriageHouse Motorsports
ITA 57 RX-7
New England Region
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by lateapex911 (edited July 24, 2004).]

Bill Miller
07-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Ditto what Kirk and Jake said, buy the book!

------------------
MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
SCCA 279608

Gold Finger
07-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Well alrighty then...does'nt get much more clear than that.....thanks