PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

jrsaturn
02-18-2004, 01:37 PM
I am looking to enter a 94 saturn sc2 into it. i cant seem to find any rules/allowances on motor modification, can anyone give me a quick overview of whats allowed. kinda new to this. appreciate any help

------------------
doesn't anybody race saturns?!?!

B Schley
02-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Join the SCCA and get a 2004 GCR. That will explain what can be done to modify the car. Keep your eyes open, I know there are Saturn guys who do post on this sight. Hope this gets you pointed in the right direction.

-- Bill

joeg
02-18-2004, 02:39 PM
It is classified in ITA and people do race them. There are no "special" rules for their motors and you are likewise advised to join SCCA and get a 2004 GCR to see what you can do (i.e, .040 over, match porting, balance and blueprinting, etc.)and what you cannot do (internal coatings, radical porting, super-high compression, aftermarket cam gears, nitrous, etc.)

Welcome.

joeg
02-18-2004, 02:40 PM
It is classified in ITA and people do race them. There are no "special" rules for their motors and you are likewise advised to join SCCA and get a 2004 GCR to see what you can do (i.e, .040 over, match porting, balance and blueprinting, etc.)and what you cannot do (internal coatings, radical porting, super-high compression, aftermarket cam gears, nitrous, etc.)

Welcome.

planet6racing
02-18-2004, 02:57 PM
E-mail me directly. Tell me where you are located, too. I'll help you out.

Also, check out www.teamscr.com (http://www.teamscr.com). If you have the money, I highly recommend purchasing this car. It is simply the best built IT car I have ever seen.

------------------
Bill
Planet 6 Racing
bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com